The blog of Eric Sibly; focusing on mountain biking, .NET development for the Desktop, Smartphone and PocketPC.

Friday, December 24, 2004

ActiveSync multi device support...

Now that I have a Pocket PC and a SmartPhone I would like them to be connected to my machine at the same time, synchronising at the same time. Trouble is ActiveSync can only handle one device at a time and you have to disconnect one, then connect the other for ActiveSync to find the new device and do its thing. ActiveSync needs to allow multiple devices to be connected at the same time and provide functionality to select a connected device to change settings etc. So, Microsoft, how about you look to upgrade this tool to make mine and other peoples lives easier to synchronise - please!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, I'd even settle for being able to sync multiple devices to the same profile on separate plugins. Why is this not supported?

12:40 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home