The blog of Eric Sibly; focusing on mountain biking, .NET development for the Desktop, Smartphone and PocketPC.

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Dell delivers finally...

Well the Axim I ordered from Dell on December 3 just arrived today - what took so long? Well it was meant to arrive last Tuesday, except the delivery didn't turn up; so I ring Dell and they tell me they will call me back to let me know what happened. No call, so two days later I ring again and change the address to the office to see whether that makes it easier or not - new delivery date then this Monday. This has been my week since:


do
{
RingDellDeliveryNumber();
SitOnHoldForAVeryLongTime();
TalkCalmlyThenAbuseDellDeliveryRep();
DellAdmitNotSureWhereItIs();
DellPromiseToCallBackLaterInDayWithStatus();
EndOfDayArrives();
DellFailToReturnCallAsPromisedSoGetAngry();
GoHomePissedOffAndWaitUntilNextDay();
}
while (DateTime.Now.Day <> 23);

CelebrateAndOpenBoxThatHasBeenSoEagerlyAwaited();



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home