The blog of Eric Sibly; focusing on mountain biking, .NET development for the Desktop, Smartphone and PocketPC.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

MTB and Snowboarding in NZ...

Tomorrow I head off to New Zealand for a weeks holiday; and the real kicker – no wife and kids – yeah baby! Although I love them dearly, there are just times when a bloke needs to go and hang out with the lads :-)

I am off to Auckland to stay and hang out with me old mate Robi-Dobi. Will also catch up with some old friends from my time with Ernst and Young (now CGNZ) at the Loaded Hog on Saturday night.

Going to also have a beer (or two...) with my old friend from school and best man, the now very famous John Aiken (well in NZ anyway). It is awesome to see he has gone onto great things, from his cricket career to now “TV Psychologist & Next Magazine Columnist” – ha ha ;-)

Then, the fun really begins, a road trip to Taupo via Rotorua, for some snowboarding and mountain biking (at the most excellent Craters of the Moon). Will be staying at Mr. Robertson's (best darn project manager I have ever worked for) Taupo house - thanks mate.

Let the fun times begin. Awesome!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Do you hit the slopes and try, or ever thought about SNOWBOARDING? Well, if you have problems with jumps, spins, turns, carving, riding rails and powder, I may have found an answer for you. Go to ski slopes and Learn the SECRETS of snowboarding from a PRO! Happy Boarding :)

3:10 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home